Morgan's First Year

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pediatrician's Nightmare

I know, I know...I'm a naughty mommy!  I snapped this picture right after Morgan woke up from her nap this afternoon.  When I went in her room to get her from her crib I burst out laughing at the sight.  If you look closely you can see about a dozen soft lovies in her crib.  To be precise there are 4 pink stuffed bunnies, 2 white stuffed bunnies, 2 stuffed caterpillars, 1 glow worm, 1 blanket, 1 taggies lovie, 2 rattles, 2 paci's, 1 sleep sheep and a partridge in a pear tree.  (Ok, maybe not the last one, but it sounded good.)  Right smack in the middle of it all was my little girl, grinning from ear to ear and reaching her arms up for me to pick her up.  I'm pretty sure her pediatrician would have a heart-attack if he could see what was in her crib.  Little does he know she has been sleeping on her belly since she could lift her head off the mattress.  She does so much rolling back and forth now that even if she started on her back she would most assuredly be on her belly by morning.  Anyway, I had to take a picture because it made me laugh so hard.
   



Here's my love bug putting her paci in her mouth.
It's a fun game to put it in and take it out repeatedly!


0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones